Advertising with Self Funding Magazine
Self Funding Magazine is the only magazine dedicated to covering the world of self-funded insurance. Making the switch to, and maintaining, a self-insured health plan can be tricky and full of changing information. Self Funding Magazine is the home of information for navigating through these difficult water.
Why Advertise with Self Funding Magazine?
- Americans now get their news and information from the internet, not traditional media like print or television.
- Insurance agents and brokers are our readers and authors. By advertising, you will get your message in front of your target market.
- Self Funding Magazine is a trusted source of information to the industry.
What Self Funding Magazine can Offer
- Reach you target market and get more “bang” for your buck through the of the reduced costs of online advertising
- Get your brand in front of insurance agents, MGA’s, employers, insurance carriers, governments, unions, vendors, and other industry participants.
- Educate the world on the solutions your organization provides and why your organization is unique.
- Maximize your message with our outreach of over 1.5 million industry professionals.
Click here to to view Self Funding Magazine Advertising Kit.
Editorial Guidelines for Submission of Articles
- Articles must be original and must not have been published previously or be under consideration by another publication.
- Advertorial, commercial or promotional articles will not be accepted. While we appreciate cutting-edge articles on topics featuring new ideas concepts, our readers wish to be educated, not sold. Articles cannot be an advertisement, promotional material, press release or include excessive self-promotion. Only articles that are educational and informative in nature will be considered.
- You may include a 50-word bio with your article where you can “sell” your company. Please include the company/personal bio at the end of the article. Do not send a separate bio or resume.
- Please include a high-quality digital picture (headshot) with your article and a bio when you submit your article.
- Charts, graphs and other graphics can be included. Please send any images separately from the document. Any image files should be print ready with a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Articles should range from 1,000-2,000 words.
- If you would like to include your resources, citations or works cited in your article, please place them just after the article but before your bio.
- Provide a suggested title for your article.
- Articles submitted must be the final draft, no rough drafts please. Please do not leave “Track Changes” on the document or send the document with edits or comments.
For more information, contact us at: